SHOPPING CART DISINFECTION SYSTEM
- Grocery stores and stores are essential to meet the needs of consumers but can be a hotbed for virus transmission if proper disinfection procedures are not followed.
- Shopping carts can be the busiest transfer point.
- Proper disinfection of shopping carts is important in preventing contamination.
- The Innovatorlions, LLC team has diligently worked to find solutions for the fight against the Covid 19 Pandemic.
- Small size indoor disinfection cabinet is produced for disinfection of a person working in areas and facilities where sterilization is important at entrance and exit.
- The risk of transferring infectious diseases to a person working in these areas and facilities can be prevented with the Innovatorlion, LLC indoor disinfection cabinet.
- Personnel must wear protective masks and goggles durig use.
- Fully automatic, contactless disinfection.
- Non-contact disinfection with sensor dosing system.
- AISI 304 grade stainless steel body, chassis and assembly.
- Excellent pulverization.
- 38 lt Disinfectant tank.
- Minimum consumption, maximum efficiency.
- Modular design, easy installation.
- CE 2006/42 / AT Machinery Safety Regulation and certificate of conformity to the test report.
MARKET TROLLEY DISINFECTION SYSTEM DIRECTIONS
- Inhalation of disinfectant fluid and eye contact will damage your health.
- Before the disinfection process of the supermarket carts, wear protective, masks, glasses and gloves.
- Disinfection to be performed by trained personnel.
- Pass numerous carts through the system at one time. Do not use for single carts. Personnel is not to pass through the system.
- If disinfectant liquid comes in contact with the eyes, flush eyes with water.
- If disinfectant fluid is inhaled, go to the nearest health facility.
- Do not use flammable disinfectant fluids in the disinfection system tank.
- Use the disinfection system under the control of the staff. Do not allow the system to be opened and the disinfection tank to be filled, except for authorized persons.
- Use appropriate gloves, masks and goggles when filling the disinfectant system tank.
- In case of a malfunction that may occur in the disinfection system, inform the authorized personnel
- System to be operated by trained personnel
- Keep in a secure area