PALLETIZED CARGO DISINFECTION SYSTEM
- Disinfection of the cargo transferred to sterile areas during epidemic periods is important.
- You can prevent the possible contamination with Innovatorlions LLC disinfection systems at the delivery points where cargo and pallet loads are delivered.
- Disinfection of your cargoes is important in preventing the spread of viruses.
- The Innovatorlions, LLC team has diligently worked to find solutions for the fight against the COVID 19 Pandemic
- Fully automatic, contactless disinfection.
- Non-contact disinfection with sensor dosing system.
- AISI 304 quality stainless steel body, chassis and installation.
- Excellent pulverization.
- 38 lt Disinfectant tank.
- Minimum consumption, maximum efficiency.
- Modular design, easy installation.
- Conformity certificate and test report according to CE 2006/42 / AT Machinery Safety Regulation.
CARGO PALLET DISINFECTION SYSTEM DIRECTIONS
- Inhalation of disinfectant fluid and eye contact will damage your health.
- Before the disinfection process of cargo pallets, wear protective, masks, glasses and gloves.
- Disinfection to be performed by trained personnel.
- Personnel is not to pass through system.
- If disinfectant liquid comes in contact with the eyes, flush eyes with water.
- If disinfectant fluid is inhaled, go to the nearest health facility.
- Do not use flammable disinfectant fluids in the disinfection system tank.
- Use the disinfection system under the control of the staff. Do not allow the system to be opened and the disinfection tank to be filled, except for authorized persons.
- Use appropriate gloves, masks and goggles when filling the disinfectant system tank.
- In case of a malfunction that may occur in the disinfection system, inform the authorized personnel
- System to be operated by trained personnel
- Keep in a secure area