INDUSTRIAL DISINFECTION CABIN
- Industrial disinfection cabinet is produced for the disinfection of a person working in areas and facilities where sterilization is important at entrance and exit.
- The risk of transferring infectious diseases to a person working in these areas and facilities can be prevented with the Innovatorlions LLC industrial disinfection cabinet.
- Personnel must wear protective masks and goggles during use
- The Innovatorlions, LLC team has diligently worked to find solutions for the fight against the COVID 19 Pandemic
- Fully automatic, contactless disinfection.
- Non-contact disinfection with sensor dosing system.
- AISI 304 quality stainless steel body, chassis and assembly.
- Excellent pulverization.
- 38 lt Disinfectant tank.
- Minimum consumption, maximum efficiency.
- Modular design, easy installation.
- CE 2006/42 / AT Machinery Safety Regulation and certificate of conformity to the test report.
INDUSTRIAL DISINFECTION CABIN DIRECTIONS
- Inhalation of disinfectant and eye contact will damage your health. It is necessary to wear a protective mask, goggles and gloves before entering the cabin.
- If the disinfectant fluid is inhaled, go to the nearest health facility.
- If disinfectant liquid comes in contact with the eyes, flush eyes with water.
- Do not use flammable disinfectant fluids in the disinfection system tank.
- Use the disinfection system under the control of the staff. Do not allow the system to be opened and the disinfection tank to be filled, except for authorized persons.
- Use appropriate gloves, masks, and goggles when filling the disinfectant system tank.
- In case of a malfunction that may occur, inform the authorized personnel.
- System to be operated by trained personnel.
- Keep in a secure area.